Is paulownia wood toxic?
Paulownia is non-toxic, its characteristics and functions:
- There are many varieties and wide distribution, suitable for large-scale afforestation and greening.
- It grows fast, has a lot of volume, and solves the problem of insufficient wood supply.
- It is a deep-rooted tree species, suitable for large-scale interplanting of tung tree.
- It is one of the lightest woods, with an air-drying density of 0.23-0.40 g/cm3, which is about 40% lighter than ordinary wood.
- Paulownia leaves and paulownia flowers are rich in fertilizers and nutrients, and can be used as fertilizers and feeds. Paulownia leaves can also attract and kill pests.
- Paulownia leaves, flowers, fruits, and bark can be used to treat tracheitis and have significant effects
- The paulownia tree is beautiful, with gorgeous flowers and colors, and the leaves secrete liquid, which can purify the air for viewing and green chemical mining areas.
- Paulownia is an indispensable instrument for making musical instruments. It can stabilize the sound regardless of the weather.
- Tongcai has a bright, graceful and delicate texture with silk silk, and its natural patterns are particularly good.
- Because of its small shrinkage coefficient, the paulownia wood will not bend, warp, or deform.
- Moisture resistance and moisture barrier: The dried paulownia wood is not easy to absorb moisture and moisture, and has a high degree of preservation.
- Although the paulownia wood is light, it is not easy to wear. The paulownia wood is used as a bellows, and the rod is rubbed back and forth, but the box board is not easy to wear.
Because it also has the advantages of not permeable to smoke, moisture, and not easy to be eaten by insects, it is an ideal material for manufacturing high-end furniture and musical instruments in terms of daily necessities. Paulownia furniture is a best-selling high-end product in Japan, and Paulownia coffins are the first-class funeral rites in Korea. In the military and industry, since paulownia wood is lighter than ordinary wood, it is used for special purposes such as aircraft models, precision instrument shells, passenger ships and passenger cars, packaging boxes for aviation and water transportation, and high-quality paper and crafts. Recently, people have paired paulownia with aluminum alloys and used them on airplanes and submarines.
I do not know whether it’s just me or if perhaps
everybody else encountering problems with your site.
It appears as if some of the written text in your content are running off the screen. Can somebody else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them as well?
This may be a issue with my browser because I’ve had this happen previously.
Hi! Quick question that’s totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My site looks weird when browsing from my iphone. I’m trying to find a template or plugin that might be able to fix this issue. If you have any recommendations, please share. Appreciate it!
bookmarked!!, I like your site!